By John Henson, Dibrell congregation, McMinnville TN
I. DAVID SERVED GOD’S PURPOSE
- By becoming king.
- By writing inspired scripture.
- By being the one through whom the Christ would come.
- By prophesying the coming King — Jesus.
II. WHAT IS GOD’S PURPOSE FOR US
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 That we might be made the righteousness of God.
- Galatians 2:16 That we might be justified by an obedient faith.
- Hebrews 12:10 That we might be partakers of his holiness.
- 3 John 8 That we might be fellow helpers of the truth.
III. ARE YOU SERVING GOD’S PURPOSE?
Submit your outline to Sermon Lines!