- Since God created us and gave us life, we ought to seek his guidance on how to live, 73.
- A life which has God as its hope gives joy to many, 74.
- It is not because God doesn’t love us that he disciplines us, but because he does, 75.
- Such love of God’s consoles us in all our disappointments and frustrations, 76.
- Delight in God’s law opens his compassion and frees us to live, 77.
- The righteous does not waste time agonizing over the arrogant, but focuses on God’s precepts, 78
- In the midst of opposition, God’s people come together for mutual strength, 79.
- We pray, at last, that the heart may be wholly devoted to God’s statutes to avoid humiliation before him, 80.